12.21.2011

hello happy

On Monday morning my mom adopted this cutie, Happy. She came from a small litter of teacup Chihuahuas my mom's friend had. I always encourage people to adopt from shelters, and so I gave my mom a quick lecture on how difficult it is to raise a puppy and that it would have been a more sound decision if she had adopted a mature dog. But minutes later that was all out the window as I immediately fell in love with little Happy. She is so darling and such a great little puppy. Her first day was hard, lots of crying and separation anxiety. I held her all day Monday, Tuesday and knowing my mom would have a busy day today, I brought her home with me. We have really bonded which means I may have to keep her for myself!

I love her to pieces and enjoy caring for her. Kaly seems to like her as well, and is incredibly gentle as they play and lay together.

No comments:

Post a Comment